Become a Member
How to Become A Member:
Thank you for your interest in becoming active in the Pinellas County Republican Party!
By joining the Pinellas County Republican Executive Committee (PCREC), you become a part of our vast network of dedicated Republicans. The PCREC is the local level of the Republican Party of Florida (RPOF), which is the state level of the Republican National Committee (RNC).
It is an excellent opportunity to meet elected officials & candidates, to work together to win elections, to shape the direction of the Republican Party, and to make new networking contacts. This is accomplished by becoming a Precinct Committeeman / Committeewoman, or if these positions are already filled, an Alternate Precinct Committeeman / Committeewoman. You can do this by completing the following:
Complete the Membership Application (please remember that it is four pages) CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
- This includes the Republican Party Loyalty Oath (page 2), per the Republican Party of Florida Party Rules of Procedure, Republican State Executive Committee, Rule 9 A.
- Note that the Loyalty Oath for Precinct Committeemen and Committeewomen (page 4) requires that the signature be notarized.
- Your local bank will usually provide a notary for free
- A notary will be present during our PCREC meetings.
Submit your application to the PCREC at the mailing address below or during a PCREC meeting. Attend three (3) PCREC meetings and please REMEMBER TO SIGN IN so your attendance may be noted.
- The meeting where you submit your application may be counted as one meeting.
- If you need to miss one of our regularly scheduled meetings (second Monday of the month), please email info@PinellasRepublicans.com to assist in our records.
- No pending applicant may miss two (2) meetings in a row. If it is necessary to miss consecutive meetings, please resubmit your application when your schedule permits you to participate on a more regular basis.
- Once your attendance for three (3) PCREC meetings has been noted (STARTING at or after submitting your application) and your membership is recommended by our Membership Committee, then you will be voted upon by the full committee and sworn in as a Precinct Committeeman / Committeewoman or Alternate Precinct Committeeman / Committeewoman.
We ask that you attend an orientation class to learn more about the PCREC, your duties as a member, resources available to you as a member, and answer any additional questions. The class is conducted by our Membership Chairman and it is performed monthly. You may attend the orientation class at any point after handing in your membership application and it is suggested that you attend the class prior to being sworn into the PCREC. We look forward to having you as a member of the Pinellas County Republican Executive Committee!